Order the Kombi Orange at the lowest price ever listed
Terms & Conditions
- All orders must be placed online and paid for within the 24hr period
- Only 1 special offer item per customer
- Must sign a 2 year paint agreement
- Deliveries will be made between 1-7 working days
- 1.5 up to 6" line marking width
- 25 litre (6 gallon) paint tank
- 5 litre (1.5 gallon) water tank
- Centre or side marking
- Lithium battery with docking station
- Control panel
- Pressure manifold with read out
- Stainless steel chassis
- Diaphragm pump
- LRR non-puncture tyres
- 3 year warranty
PAINT AGREEMENT see below for details
The Kombi Orange boasts all the features of the Kombi Classic with added power and resources. At the heart of machine is our latest heavy duty lithium battery capable of twice the power as standard models, this coupled with an 80psi pump allows for the most powerful Kombi spray machine yet.
The adjustable tool-less quick fit wheeled knib means the Kombi Orange can be used on a variety of sports surfaces such as natural grass, concrete, asphalt, wood, artificial grass, rubber track and EPDM straight out of the box. After marking the knib can be lifted off and situated on to the bonnets tapered stem for easy transportation.
Heavy duty adjustable stainless steel handle bars to suit all user heights along with an adjustable control panel which can be adjusted to suit left and right handed users. The control panel shows battery status and sports a new LED ON/OFF switch for instant shut off.
Pressure adjustment manifold with pressure gauge read out allowing accurate control over paint usage for all type of application.
The new removable heavy duty battery (twice as powerful as standard) will give an 8-hour marking session before having to be re-charged and includes a docking station for ease of use.
When used with Fleet's range of marking liquid there is no need for external mixing: the paint disperses into the water immediately in the 25 litre tank. At the end of the day's marking, and just a press of a button, the Kombi flushes clean water, drawn from its rear water tank, through the nozzle assembly, thus eliminating expensive pump and nozzle blockages.
Surfaces that the Kombi marks, extremely well:
- Sand filled synthetic turf
- Sand based synthetic turf
- Rubber crumb based synthetic turf
- Red gra
- Black ash
- Concrete and tarmac
Orange Contract Deal
- Customer must sign two year deal to use Fleet paint.
- 2 year warranty on all parts except for misuse.