- 24 VOLT BATTERY
- BATTERY GUARANTEED FOR 5 YEARS WHEN ONLY USED WITH FLEET PAINT
- BATTERY EASILY REMOVED FOR CHARGING ON DOCKING STATION
- HOLDS 10 & 12.5 LITRE DRUMS
- RECIRCULATES AROUND SYSTEM FOR MIXING
- VARIABLE PRESSURE CONTROL WITH DIGITAL READ OUT
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR HEIGHT & HANDLEBAR ENDS
- ADJUSTABLE CONTROL PANEL
- SOLID NON-PUNCTURE TYRES WITH LOW ROLLING RESISTANCE
- SEALED WHEEL BEARINGS
- STAINLESS STEEL CHASSIS AND HANDLE BARS
- LINE FORMING ATTACHMENT (KNIB) SUITABLE FOR ALL SURFACES
- LINE WIDTHS FROM 2 INCHES (50MM) UP TO 6 INCHES (150MM)
- CENTRE OR SIDE MARKING
- HEAVY DUTY LINE FORMING DISCS WITH SEALED WHEEL BEARINGS
- TRANSPORTATION MODE FOR KNIB
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDE CHEMICAL SPRAY BOOM, ATHLETICS BOOM AND SADDLE BAG
The Kombi Ranger boasts all the features of the Kombi Orange, the only difference is that the tank has been replaced by a mould to host a 10l Drum. This way you can just pop a drum of any fleet product and spray immediately. The simple turn of a tap to clean the nozzle through and replace the paint drum with clean fresh water to wash the system through.
The adjustable tool-less quick fit wheeled knib means the Kombi Ranger can be used on a variety of sports surfaces such as natural grass, concrete, asphalt, wood, artificial grass, rubber track and EPDM straight out of the box. After marking the knib can be lifted off and situated on to the bonnets tapered stem for easy transportation.
Heavy duty adjustable stainless steel handle bars to suit all user heights along with an adjustable control panel which can be adjusted to suit left and right handed users. The control panel shows battery status and sports a new LED ON/OFF switch for instant shut off.
The new removable heavy duty battery (twice as powerful as standard) will give an 8-hour marking session before having to be re-charged and includes a docking station for ease of use.
Surfaces that the Kombi marks, extremely well:
- Sand filled synthetic turf
- Sand based synthetic turf
- Rubber crumb based synthetic turf
- Concrete and tarmac
- Natural Grass
- Hybrid Grass
- Water based synthetic
- Red gra
- Black ash