- Supplied in 10 litre drums
- Available in white only
- Designed for grass surfaces
- Spray or wheel to wheel application
- Dilution rate: 2:1 to 12:1
This is the most popular concentrate used all over Europe today from small club level to the professional stadiums. After widespread flooding in the UK - customers were amazed that their fields did not require re-marking after the waters receded.
From these two sentences alone it's no wonder people rate Super C so highly. Being a high concentrated product cost saving is what it boils down to, when used correctly the price per pitch can be reduced greatly.
Supplied in 10 litre drums
Can be used neat.
Pitchmarker Super C is dilutable from 2 parts water to 1 part paint up to 12 parts water to 1 part paint.
As with our other concentrated paints, Pitchmarker Super C disperses easily when added to water in the Kombi saving time and potential problems over mixing.
- Initial mark: upto 2 parts water to 1 part Super C.
- Overmark: upto 12 parts water to 1 part Super C.