- Supplied in 10 litre drums
- Available in white only
- Designed for grass surfaces
- Spray or wheel to wheel application
- Dilution rate: 4:1 to 12:1
This is the most popular concentrate used all over Europe today from small club level to the professional stadiums. After widespread flooding in the UK - customers were amazed that their fields did not require re-marking after the waters receded.
From these two sentences alone it's no wonder people rate Super C so highly. Being a high concentrated product cost saving is what it boils down to, when used correctly the price per pitch can be reduced greatly.
Supplied in 10 litre drums
Pitchmarker Super C is dilutable from 4 parts water to 1 part paint up to 12 parts water to 1 part paint.
As with our other concentrated paints, Pitchmarker Super C disperses easily when added to water in the Kombi saving time and potential problems over mixing.
- Initial mark: up to 4 parts water to 1 part Super C.
- Overmark: up to 12 parts water to 1 part Super C.